The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) has a vacancy based in Vienna, Austria, for Office Administrator in the Legal Office.
- Organizes the budgeting and work programme elaboration process.
- Ensures the necessary resources for the execution of LO activities and projects from organizing books, information, contacts and training to the engagement of human resources via interns, LoU or fellowships.
- Organizes the annual procurement plan preparation and monitor its implementation.
- Organizes and monitors implementation of LO operations: calendar of activities, events and processes.
- Drafts, reviews, and edits LO documents, reports, and presentations and organizes digital and physical repository for LO, including LO correspondence, following applicable security protocols.
- Contributes to the identification and proposal of IT tools for the automation of LO services.
- Organizes and supports the liaison and communication with other Secretariat’s DOU and external parties; follows up with lawyers on the implementation of processes’ steps to observe deadlines.
- Reviews and organizes the periodical update of the Legal Office’s processes
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position.
Requirements and Work Experience
- University degree in related field or secondary school certificate; legal studies or degree in law are an asset
- Secondary school certificate: 8 years, preferably in an office environment related to legal services
- University degree: 2 years since receiving the university degree, preferably in an office environment related to legal services
- Office Administration
- Microsoft 365
- Database applications
- Project Management with knowledge of KPI or OKR
- Videoconferencing platforms
Skills and Knowledge
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative and integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German an asset
- Monthly basic salary of (€4,302 x 12 per year), with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
- For details please visit: https://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/employment/1626.htm
Applicants should please complete the form called “Application Form” which may be downloaded from our homepage (www.opec.org) and send it to: OPEC Finance & Human Resources Department Helferstorferstrasse 17 A-1010 Vienna – AUSTRIA Or email: email@example.com Online applicants should quote “Job Code 1.1.05” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 17 December 2023. Acknowledgements will only be sent to short-listed candidates.